This work was supported in part by a grant for scientific research from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan (No. 21590890) awarded to Dr. Masaomi Chinushi.
Effects of Bepridil Versus E-4031 on Transmural Ventricular Repolarization and Inducibility of Ventricular Tachyarrhythmias in the Dog
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 950–959, August 2010
How to Cite
IZUMI, D., CHINUSHI, M., IIJIMA, K., AHARA, S., KOMURA, S., FURUSHIMA, H., HOSAKA, Y., SANADA, A., YAGIHARA, N. and AIZAWA, Y. (2010), Effects of Bepridil Versus E-4031 on Transmural Ventricular Repolarization and Inducibility of Ventricular Tachyarrhythmias in the Dog. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 950–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02768.x
The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Received December 24, 2009; revised February 19, 2010; accepted February 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.