Funding: The study was partially supported by the research grant of The Medical University of Warsaw, Poland (1/S13/NK1W).
Heart Rate Turbulence Impairment and Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients with Systemic Sclerosis
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 920–928, August 2010
How to Cite
BIENIAS, P., CIURZYŃSKI, M., GLIŃSKA-WIELOCHOWSKA, M., KORCZAK, D., KALIŃSKA-BIENIAS, A., GLIŃSKI, W. and PRUSZCZYK, P. (2010), Heart Rate Turbulence Impairment and Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients with Systemic Sclerosis. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 920–928. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02779.x
Conflict of Interest: All authors state that they do not have any conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
- Received October 26, 2009; revised January 18, 2010; accepted February 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.