C. Jan Willem Borleffs and Joep Thijssen contributed equally to this manuscript.
Recurrent Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Replacement Is Associated with an Increasing Risk of Pocket-Related Complications
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1013–1019, August 2010
How to Cite
JAN WILLEM BORLEFFS, C., THIJSSEN, J., De BIE, M. K., Van REES, J. B., Van WELSENES, G. H., Van ERVEN, L., BAX, J. J., CANNEGIETER, S. C. and SCHALIJ, M. J. (2010), Recurrent Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Replacement Is Associated with an Increasing Risk of Pocket-Related Complications. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 1013–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02780.x
Disclosures: Jeroen Bax received research grants from GE Healthcare, BMS medical imaging, Edwards Lifesciences, Boston Scientific, Biotronik, Medtronic, and St. Jude. Martin Schalij received research grants from Biotronik, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific.
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
- Received October 27, 2009; revised February 2, 2010; accepted March 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!