Author Disclosure: Lawrence S. Rosenthal: Research and clinical support from Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical.
Factors Influencing Pacemaker Generator Longevity: Results from the Complete Automatic Pacing Threshold Utilization Recorded in the CAPTURE Trial
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1020–1030, August 2010
How to Cite
ROSENTHAL, L. S., MESTER, S., RAKOVEC, P., PENARANDA, J. B., SHERMAN, J. R., SHELDON, T. J., ZENG, C., WANG, P. and for the CAPTURE Trial Investigators (2010), Factors Influencing Pacemaker Generator Longevity: Results from the Complete Automatic Pacing Threshold Utilization Recorded in the CAPTURE Trial. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 1020–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02809.x
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00275769.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Received December 3, 2009; revised March 10, 2010; accepted April 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.