Electromagnetic Device-Device Interaction between a New Generation Implantable Pacemaker and Left Ventricular Assist Device: Recognition and Potential Solutions
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages e52–e54, March 2012
How to Cite
REDDY, P., BENDITT, D. G. and ADABAG, S. (2012), Electromagnetic Device-Device Interaction between a New Generation Implantable Pacemaker and Left Ventricular Assist Device: Recognition and Potential Solutions. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e52–e54. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02854.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received March 25, 2010; accepted May 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!