Conflicts of Interest: All authors state that they do not have any conflict of interest to declare.
Recurrence of RVOT PVCs with a Marked Shift of Its Exit Point. Gradual Elimination of Arrhythmogenic Focus by Multisite Approach
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages e6–e9, January 2012
How to Cite
DEREJKO, P., ORCZYKOWSKI, M., SZUMOWSKI, Ł. J. and WALCZAK, F. (2012), Recurrence of RVOT PVCs with a Marked Shift of Its Exit Point. Gradual Elimination of Arrhythmogenic Focus by Multisite Approach. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e6–e9. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02861.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Received March 8, 2010; revised May 11, 2010; accepted June 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!