Ablation of Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia in a Patient with Reversal of Slow and Fast Pathways Inputs into the Atrioventricular Node
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages e17–e19, January 2012
How to Cite
JIA-FENG, L., YUE-CHUN, L., PENG-LIN, Y. and JI-FEI, T. (2012), Ablation of Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia in a Patient with Reversal of Slow and Fast Pathways Inputs into the Atrioventricular Node. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e17–e19. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02864.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
- Received March 1, 2010; revised April 27, 2010; accepted June 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.