An Acute Myocardial Infarction Case that Survived An Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in Which Prominent Ischemic J Waves Were Documented
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages e27–e30, January 2012
How to Cite
MYOJO, T., SATO, N., MATSUKI, M., TANIGUCHI, O., NAKAMURA, H. and HASEBE, N. (2012), An Acute Myocardial Infarction Case that Survived An Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in Which Prominent Ischemic J Waves Were Documented. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e27–e30. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02874.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Received April 18, 2010; revised June 6, 2010; accepted June 20, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.