Ranolazine Safely Decreases Ventricular and Atrial Fibrillation in Timothy Syndrome (LQT8)
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages e62–e64, March 2012
How to Cite
SHAH, D. P., BAEZ-ESCUDERO, J. L., WEISBERG, I. L., BESHAI, J. F. and BURKE, M. C. (2012), Ranolazine Safely Decreases Ventricular and Atrial Fibrillation in Timothy Syndrome (LQT8). Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e62–e64. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02913.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received May 26, 2010; revised June 29, 2010; accepted July 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.