Financial Disclosure: None.
Pregnancy and Short-Coupled Torsades de Pointes
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages e77–e79, March 2013
How to Cite
BURROWS, K., FOX, J., BIBLO, L. A. and ROTH, J. A. (2013), Pregnancy and Short-Coupled Torsades de Pointes. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e77–e79. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02923.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Modern Use of Extracorporeal Life Support in Pregnancy and Postpartum, ASAIO Journal, 2015, 61, 1, 110, , , ,