Disclosure: This work was supported by a grant from the Korea Health 21 R&D Project (A085136), Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea.
Flecainide-Associated Bradycardia-Dependent Torsade de Pointes: Another Potential Mechanism of Proarrhythmia
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages e84–e86, March 2013
How to Cite
KIM, H. S., PAK, H.-N., PARK, J. S. and KIM, S. S. (2013), Flecainide-Associated Bradycardia-Dependent Torsade de Pointes: Another Potential Mechanism of Proarrhythmia. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e84–e86. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02935.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
- Korea Health 21 R&D. Grant Number: A085136
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.