Disclosure: This work was supported by grants from the National Development Agency of Hungary (TÁMOP-4.2.2–08/1/KMR-2008–0004 “Semmelweis Híd Projekt”) and Hungarian Research Fund (grant NKTH-OTKA K68792).
Methods for Examination an Explanted Coronary Sinus Lead Stabilized with a Coronary Stent
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages e27–e30, February 2013
How to Cite
BALÁZS, T., MERKELY, B., BOGNÁR, E., GELLÉR, L., SZILÁGYI, S., DOBRANSZKY, J. and ZIMA, E. (2013), Methods for Examination an Explanted Coronary Sinus Lead Stabilized with a Coronary Stent. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e27–e30. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02955.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Long-term experience with coronary sinus side branch stenting to stabilize left ventricular electrode position, Heart Rhythm, 2011, 8, 6, 845, , , , , , , ,