Disclosure: This work was supported by grants from the National Development Agency of Hungary (TÁMOP-4.2.2–08/1/KMR-2008–0004 “Semmelweis Híd Projekt”) and Hungarian Research Fund (grant NKTH-OTKA K68792).
Methods for Examination an Explanted Coronary Sinus Lead Stabilized with a Coronary Stent
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages e27–e30, February 2013
How to Cite
BALÁZS, T., MERKELY, B., BOGNÁR, E., GELLÉR, L., SZILÁGYI, S., DOBRANSZKY, J. and ZIMA, E. (2013), Methods for Examination an Explanted Coronary Sinus Lead Stabilized with a Coronary Stent. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e27–e30. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02955.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!