A Case of Aborted Sudden Cardiac Death and Consequent Extreme Electrical Storm Secondary to a Metastatic Cardiac Tumor
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages e125–e128, April 2013
How to Cite
YUDI, M. and BATRA, R. (2013), A Case of Aborted Sudden Cardiac Death and Consequent Extreme Electrical Storm Secondary to a Metastatic Cardiac Tumor. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e125–e128. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02958.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.