Disclosures: All < $10,000.
Clinical Predictors of Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device-Related Infective Endocarditis
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 450–459, April 2011
How to Cite
LE, K. Y., SOHAIL, M. R., FRIEDMAN, P. A., USLAN, D. Z., CHA, S. S., HAYES, D. L., WILSON, W. R., STECKELBERG, J. M., BADDOUR, L. M. and for the Mayo Cardiovascular Infections Study Group (2011), Clinical Predictors of Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device-Related Infective Endocarditis. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 34: 450–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02991.x
PAF: Honoraria/Consultant: Medtronic, Guidant, Astra Zeneca.
Sponsored research: Medtronic, Astra Zeneca via Beth Israel, Guidant, St. Jude, Bard.
Intellectual property rights: Bard EP, Hewlett Packard, Medical Positioning, Inc.
DZU: Research: American Heart Association.
Honoraria/Consultant: Biotronik, Cubist, TyRx Pharma, Inc.
DLH: Honoraria: Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, ELA Medical, Biotronik.
Royalty payments: UpToDate; Wiley-Blackwell.
Medical advisory board: Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, Pixel Velocity.
Steering committee member: Medtronic, St. Jude Medical.
LMB: Royalty payments: UpToDate.
Editorship: Massachusetts Medical Society (Journal Watch Infectious Diseases); ACP/PIER editorial consultant.
MRS: Honoraria/Consultant: TyRx Pharma, Inc.
All other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received July 19, 2010; revised October 12, 2010; accepted October 20, 2010.
Vol. 35, Issue 11, 1405, Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.