Suppression of Storms of Ventricular Tachycardia by Epicardial Ablation of Isolated Delayed Potential in Noncompaction Cardiomyopathy
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages e115–e119, April 2013
How to Cite
CHINUSHI, M., IIJIMA, K., FURUSHIMA, H., IZUMI, D., SATO, A., YAGIHARA, N., HASEGAWA, K., WATANABE, H., SOEJIMA, K. and AIZAWA, Y. (2013), Suppression of Storms of Ventricular Tachycardia by Epicardial Ablation of Isolated Delayed Potential in Noncompaction Cardiomyopathy. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e115–e119. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02999.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.