There are no potential conflicts of interest to declare.
Multiple Interatrial Electrical Connection after Heart Transplantation
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages e73–e75, March 2012
How to Cite
PEÑAFIEL-VERDÚ, P., SALAR-ALCARAZ, M., FERNÁNDEZ-FERNÁNDEZ, A., MARTÍNEZ-SÁNCHEZ, J., SÁNCHEZ-MUÑOZ, J. J., GARCÍA-ALBEROLA, A. and VALDÉS-CHÁVARRI, M. (2012), Multiple Interatrial Electrical Connection after Heart Transplantation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e73–e75. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03028.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Received September 28, 2010; accepted November 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!