Safe and Efficient Isolation of a Common Inferior Pulmonary Vein Aided by Recent Advancements in Electroanatomical Mapping
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages e309–e311, November 2012
How to Cite
KALBFLEISCH, S. and DAOUD, E. (2012), Safe and Efficient Isolation of a Common Inferior Pulmonary Vein Aided by Recent Advancements in Electroanatomical Mapping. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e309–e311. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03041.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Received October 11, 2010; revised November 9, 2010; accepted November 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.