Conflicts of interest: Drs. Latcu, Ricard, and Saoudi received speaking honoraria from Biosense-Webster.
Hepatico-Tricuspid Isthmus Ablation for Typical-Like Atrial Flutter by Femoral Approach in Absence of the Inferior Vena Cava: Use of Magnetic Navigation and Three-Dimensional Mapping with Image Integration
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages e312–e315, November 2012
How to Cite
LATCU, D. G., BUN, S.-S., RICARD, P. and SAOUDI, N. (2012), Hepatico-Tricuspid Isthmus Ablation for Typical-Like Atrial Flutter by Femoral Approach in Absence of the Inferior Vena Cava: Use of Magnetic Navigation and Three-Dimensional Mapping with Image Integration. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e312–e315. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03051.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received October 22, 2010; revised November 12, 2010; accepted November 27, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.