Conflicts of interests: J.L., D.M., and V.L. are all employees of Micro Systems Engineering Inc. This work is fully supported by Biotronik SE & Co. KG.
Risk Assessment of R-on-T Event Based on Modeled QT-RR Relationship
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 700–708, June 2011
How to Cite
LIAN, J., MUESSIG, D. and LANG, V. (2011), Risk Assessment of R-on-T Event Based on Modeled QT-RR Relationship. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 34: 700–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03058.x
Note: Presented in part at the 30th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Heart Rhythm Society, Boston, Mass, May 13–16, 2009, and published in abstract form (Heart Rhythm. 2009;6:S240, PO03–104), and at the Cardiostim 2010 meeting, June 2010, Nice, France.
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Received October 29, 2010; revised December 21, 2010; accepted January 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.