Disclosures: All authors have no disclosures.
Safety, Efficacy, and Performance of Implanted Recycled Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices in Underprivileged Patients
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 653–658, June 2011
How to Cite
HASAN, R., GHANBARI, H., FELDMAN, D., MENESSES, D., RIVAS, D., ZAKHEM, N. C., DUARTE, C. and MACHADO, C. (2011), Safety, Efficacy, and Performance of Implanted Recycled Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices in Underprivileged Patients. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 34: 653–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03061.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received November 24, 2010; revised December 24, 2010; accepted January 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.