Noncontact Mapping Guided Ablation of Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Ectopy in a Patient with Interruption of the Inferior Vena Cava and Azygos Continuation
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages e129–e131, May 2013
How to Cite
VALVERDE, I., ARYA, A., BEN- SIMON, R., McCREADY, J. M., HERREY, A. and LAMBIASE, P. D. (2013), Noncontact Mapping Guided Ablation of Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Ectopy in a Patient with Interruption of the Inferior Vena Cava and Azygos Continuation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e129–e131. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03064.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.