Transseptal Implantation of a Left Ventricular Pacing Lead for an Ectopic Location of the Coronary Sinus Ostium in the Left Atrium
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages e51–e52, February 2013
How to Cite
MONDOLY, P., MARACHET, M.-A., MASSABUAU, P., RUMEAU, P., MAURY, P., DELAY, M. and DUPARC, A. (2013), Transseptal Implantation of a Left Ventricular Pacing Lead for an Ectopic Location of the Coronary Sinus Ostium in the Left Atrium. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e51–e52. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03090.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.