Transseptal Implantation of a Left Ventricular Pacing Lead for an Ectopic Location of the Coronary Sinus Ostium in the Left Atrium
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages e51–e52, February 2013
How to Cite
MONDOLY, P., MARACHET, M.-A., MASSABUAU, P., RUMEAU, P., MAURY, P., DELAY, M. and DUPARC, A. (2013), Transseptal Implantation of a Left Ventricular Pacing Lead for an Ectopic Location of the Coronary Sinus Ostium in the Left Atrium. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e51–e52. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03090.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.