An Apparent Way of Achieving Proof of Pulmonary Vein Disconnection during Cryoballoon Ablation
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages e337–e340, November 2012
How to Cite
SCHWAGTEN, B., DE GREEF, Y., ACOU, W.-J. and STOCKMAN, D. (2012), An Apparent Way of Achieving Proof of Pulmonary Vein Disconnection during Cryoballoon Ablation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e337–e340. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03187.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Received February 10, 2011; revised April 10, 2011; accepted May 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.