Funding Sources: Takeshi Sasaki, M.D., is funded by the Francis Chiaramonte MD Private Foundation. Dr. Nazarian is funded by a National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Career Development Award (K23HL089333).
Impact of Scar, Viable Myocardium, and Epicardial Fat on Substrate Identification of Ventricular Tachycardia in a Case with Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages e345–e348, December 2012
How to Cite
SASAKI, T., MUDD, J., STEENBERGEN, C., ZVIMAN, M. M., MILLER, C. F. and NAZARIAN, S. (2012), Impact of Scar, Viable Myocardium, and Epicardial Fat on Substrate Identification of Ventricular Tachycardia in a Case with Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e345–e348. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03213.x
Disclosures: The authors report no relevant conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
- Received March 1, 2011; revised April 18, 2011; accepted May 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.