Financial Support: WB was supported by a 2009 NIH Summer Research Fellowship.
Focal Left Atrial Tachycardias Not Associated with Prior Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation: Clinical and Electrophysiological Characteristics
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 17–27, January 2012
How to Cite
BIVIANO, A. B., BAIN, W., WHANG, W., LEITNER, J., DIZON, J., HICKEY, K. and GARAN, H. (2012), Focal Left Atrial Tachycardias Not Associated with Prior Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation: Clinical and Electrophysiological Characteristics. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 17–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03227.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Received March 9, 2011; revised July 3, 2011; accepted August 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.