Financial support for this study was provided by Medtronic Inc.
Effect of Insulation Material in Aging Pacing Leads: Comparison of Impedance and Other Electricals
Time-dependent pacemaker insulation changes
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 51–57, January 2012
How to Cite
JOHNSON, W. B., BRALY, A., COBIAN, K., CRAIG, M. B., VOEGTLIN, L., HADDAD, T. and McVENES, R. (2012), Effect of Insulation Material in Aging Pacing Leads: Comparison of Impedance and Other Electricals. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03230.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Received July 22, 2010; revised July 15, 2011; accepted August 1, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Long-Term Measurement of Impedance in Chronically Implanted Depth and Subdural Electrodes During Responsive Neurostimulation in Humans, Brain Stimulation, 2013, 6, 5, 718, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Biomaterial applications in cardiovascular tissue repair and regeneration, Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy, 2012, 10, 8, 1039, ,