Financial support for this study was provided by Medtronic Inc.
Effect of Insulation Material in Aging Pacing Leads: Comparison of Impedance and Other Electricals
Time-dependent pacemaker insulation changes
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 51–57, January 2012
How to Cite
JOHNSON, W. B., BRALY, A., COBIAN, K., CRAIG, M. B., VOEGTLIN, L., HADDAD, T. and McVENES, R. (2012), Effect of Insulation Material in Aging Pacing Leads: Comparison of Impedance and Other Electricals. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03230.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Received July 22, 2010; revised July 15, 2011; accepted August 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!