This study was supported by BIOTRONIK, Inc., Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device Replacement Infections and Prevention: Results from the REPLACE Registry
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 81–87, January 2012
How to Cite
USLAN, D. Z., GLEVA, M. J., WARREN, D. K., MELA, T., CHUNG, M. K., GOTTIPATY, V., BORGE, R., DAN, D., SHINN, T., MITCHELL, K., HOLCOMB, R. G. and POOLE, J. E. (2012), Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device Replacement Infections and Prevention: Results from the REPLACE Registry. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 81–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03257.x
Disclosures have been made by all the authors, and details are on file. All have received direct or indirect support from Biotronik. Most have also received support from other CIED manufacturers and/or technology companies and/or pharmacologic companies.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Received May 13, 2011; revised July 11, 2011; accepted August 03, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.