Conflicts of interest: Tiziana De Santo is employed by Medtronic Italia. Luigi Padeletti has served as a consultant for Medtronic, St. Jude, Sorin, and Boston Scientific.
Application of the Seattle Heart Failure Model in Patients on Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 88–94, January 2012
How to Cite
PERROTTA, L., RICCIARDI, G., PIERAGNOLI, P., CHIOSTRI, M., PONTECORBOLI, G., DE SANTO, T., BELLOCCI, F., VITULANO, N., EMDIN, M., MASCIOLI, G., RICCERI, I., PORCIANI, M. C., MICHELUCCI, A. and PADELETTI, L. (2012), Application of the Seattle Heart Failure Model in Patients on Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 88–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03258.x
Remaining authors: none
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
- Received Aprial 21, 2011; revised August 31, 2011; accepted September 05, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.