Real-Time Dominant Frequency Analysis of the Pulmonary Vein in Patients with Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 28–37, January 2012
How to Cite
MATSUO, S., YAMANE, T., DATE, T., TOKUTAKE, K.-I., HIOKI, M., ITO, K., NARUI, R., TANIGAWA, S.-I., TOKUDA, M., YAMASHITA, S., INADA, K., MINAI, K., KOMUKAI, K., SUGIMOTO, K.-I. and YOSHIMURA, M. (2012), Real-Time Dominant Frequency Analysis of the Pulmonary Vein in Patients with Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03259.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
- Received April 1, 2011; revised August 18, 2011; accepted September 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.