Conflicts of interest: Shetty receives an Educational grant from St. Jude Medical, UK. Rinaldi has received research funding from St. Jude Medical and has consultancy agreements with St. Jude Medical and Medtronic. Bostock has received an Educational grant from Medtronic.
Quad-Site Pacing Using a Quadripolar Left Ventricular Pacing Lead
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages e48–e50, February 2013
How to Cite
SHETTY, A. K., MEHTA, P., BOSTOCK, J. and RINALDI, C. A. (2013), Quad-Site Pacing Using a Quadripolar Left Ventricular Pacing Lead. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e48–e50. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03267.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A comparison of left ventricular endocardial, multisite, and multipolar epicardial cardiac resynchronization: an acute haemodynamic and electroanatomical study, Europace, 2014, 16, 6, 873, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Acute changes in electromechanical parameters during different pacing configurations using a quadripolar left ventricular lead, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2013, 38, 1, 61, , , , ,