Conflicts of interest: Shetty receives an Educational grant from St. Jude Medical, UK. Rinaldi has received research funding from St. Jude Medical and has consultancy agreements with St. Jude Medical and Medtronic. Bostock has received an Educational grant from Medtronic.
Quad-Site Pacing Using a Quadripolar Left Ventricular Pacing Lead
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages e48–e50, February 2013
How to Cite
SHETTY, A. K., MEHTA, P., BOSTOCK, J. and RINALDI, C. A. (2013), Quad-Site Pacing Using a Quadripolar Left Ventricular Pacing Lead. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e48–e50. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03267.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.