Conflict of Interest Statement: Giuseppe Augello received minor lecture fees from Biosense Webster and Saint Jude Medical.
Mapping and Ablation of a Perisinusal Atrial Tachycardia with Noncontact Mapping
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages e11–e14, January 2013
How to Cite
AUGELLO, G., D'ASCIA, S., SANTAGOSTINO, A. and ORNAGO, O. (2013), Mapping and Ablation of a Perisinusal Atrial Tachycardia with Noncontact Mapping. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e11–e14. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03271.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.