Atrial Selective Effect of Amiodarone to Increase Threshold of Excitation
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages e93–e96, March 2013
How to Cite
GRANDE, J. M., GRANDE, A., MOLINA, M., NOVO, C. and CABESTRERO, F. (2013), Atrial Selective Effect of Amiodarone to Increase Threshold of Excitation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e93–e96. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03272.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.