Atrial Selective Effect of Amiodarone to Increase Threshold of Excitation
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages e93–e96, March 2013
How to Cite
GRANDE, J. M., GRANDE, A., MOLINA, M., NOVO, C. and CABESTRERO, F. (2013), Atrial Selective Effect of Amiodarone to Increase Threshold of Excitation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e93–e96. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03272.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.