Funding Sources: No extramural funding supported this research.
Brain Natriuretic Peptide and Biomarkers of Myocardial Ischemia Increase after Defibrillation Threshold Testing
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 314–319, March 2012
How to Cite
FRANCIS, C. K., KUO, Y.-H., AZZAM, I., SELIM, S., PATEL, N., BERI, R., GOLDMAN, D., GIRGIS, I. and DANIELS, S. (2012), Brain Natriuretic Peptide and Biomarkers of Myocardial Ischemia Increase after Defibrillation Threshold Testing. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 314–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03275.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received March 9, 2011; revised September 9, 2011; accepted October 13, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!