Ablation and Pacing: Improving Brain Perfusion and Cognitive Function in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation and Uncontrolled Ventricular Rates
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 320–326, March 2012
How to Cite
EFIMOVA, I., EFIMOVA, N., CHERNOV, V., POPOV, S. and LISHMANOV, Y. (2012), Ablation and Pacing: Improving Brain Perfusion and Cognitive Function in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation and Uncontrolled Ventricular Rates. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 320–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03277.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received January 18, 2011; revised September 12, 2011; accepted September 13, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.