Financial Support: This study was supported by a grant from Boston Scientific, St. Paul, MN, USA.
Acute Performance of a Right Ventricular Automatic Pacing Threshold Algorithm for Implantable Defibrillators
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 259–268, March 2012
How to Cite
GOLD, M. R., DONG, Y., GREER, S., GIUDICI, M. C., HAFFAJEE, C. I., LOWY, J. and ELLENBOGEN, K. A. (2012), Acute Performance of a Right Ventricular Automatic Pacing Threshold Algorithm for Implantable Defibrillators. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 259–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03286.x
Financial disclosures: All authors have disclosed relationships with device and/or pharmaceutical companies, and these are on file and available.
Authors’ contributions: MRG, YD contributed to concept/design, data analysis/interpretation, drafting article, critical revision of article, approval of article, data collection. SG, MCG, CIH, JL, KAE contributed to critical revision of article, approval of article, data collection.
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received July 19, 2011; revised September 29, 2011; accepted October 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.