Financial Support: The study was supported by an unrestricted research grant by St. Jude Medical (Veenendaal, The Netherlands).
Prognostic Role of High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein and B-Type Natriuretic Peptide in Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Patients
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
©2011, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 275–282, March 2012
How to Cite
THEUNS, D. A. M. J., SMITH, T., SZILI-TOROK, T., MUSKENS-HEEMSKERK, R. N., A., JANSE, P. and JORDAENS, L. (2012), Prognostic Role of High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein and B-Type Natriuretic Peptide in Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Patients. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 275–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03289.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received April 26, 2011; revised September 15, 2011; accepted September 25, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!