Disclosures: Dr. Jagmeet P. Singh has received lectures, consulting, and research grants from Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Sorin Group, and St. Jude Medical. Dr. Finlay A. McAlister has received a consulting grant from St. Jude Medical. Dr. Kenneth A. Ellenbogen has received lectures and consulting grants from Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Sorin, and St. Jude; research grants from Medtronic, Boston Science, and St. Jude; and Fellowship Support from Medtronic and Biotronik. Nihar R. Desai: No disclosures.
ICDs, Guidelines, and National Registries: Opportunities to Enhance Quality of Patient Care
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 253–258, March 2012
How to Cite
SINGH, J. P., ELLENBOGEN, K. A., DESAI, N. R. and MCALISTER, F. A. (2012), ICDs, Guidelines, and National Registries: Opportunities to Enhance Quality of Patient Care. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 253–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03300.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Received July 1, 2011; revised October 19, 2011; accepted November 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.