Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to report with this manuscript.
Mood Disorders and Outcome in Patients Receiving Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 294–301, March 2012
How to Cite
SHALABY, A., BRUMBERG, G., EL-SAED, A. and SABA, S. (2012), Mood Disorders and Outcome in Patients Receiving Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 294–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03304.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received May 12, 2011; revised October 11, 2011; accepted November 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.