Financial Support: Dr. Leong is supported by the National Heart Foundation of Australia, the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia, and the Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
Unrecognized Failure of a Narrow Caliber Defibrillation Lead: The Role of Defibrillation Threshold Testing in Identifying an Unprotected Individual
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages e154–e155, June 2012
How to Cite
LEONG, D. P. and ERVEN, L. V. (2012), Unrecognized Failure of a Narrow Caliber Defibrillation Lead: The Role of Defibrillation Threshold Testing in Identifying an Unprotected Individual. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e154–e155. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2011.03321.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received March 27, 2011; revised June 17, 2011; accepted June 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.