Disclosures: All coauthors serve as Steering Committee members on the EFFORTLESS S-ICD Registry.
Evaluation oF FactORs ImpacTing CLinical Outcome and Cost EffectiveneSS of the S-ICD: Design and Rationale of the EFFORTLESS S-ICD Registry
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 574–579, May 2012
How to Cite
PEDERSEN, S. S., LAMBIASE, P., BOERSMA, L. V.A., MURGATROYD, F., JOHANSEN, J. B., REEVE, H., STUART, A. G., ADRAGAO, P. and THEUNS, D. A.M.J. (2012), Evaluation oF FactORs ImpacTing CLinical Outcome and Cost EffectiveneSS of the S-ICD: Design and Rationale of the EFFORTLESS S-ICD Registry. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 574–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03337.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Received August 31, 2011; revised November 18, 2011; accepted December 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.