There are no conflicts of interest or sources of support to disclose.
Intravascular Ultrasound-Assisted Coronary Sinus Lead Implant in Patient with Contrast Anaphylaxis
Article first published online: 1 APR 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages e74–e76, March 2013
How to Cite
HOFFMEISTER, P., GAUTAM, S., PERALTA, A. and KINLAY, S. (2013), Intravascular Ultrasound-Assisted Coronary Sinus Lead Implant in Patient with Contrast Anaphylaxis. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e74–e76. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03361.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.