Transjugular Approach for Radiofrequency Ablation of Premature Ventricular Contractions Originating from the Superior Tricuspid Annulus
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages e358–e360, December 2012
How to Cite
BIAN, C., MA, J., YAO, S., LV, X. and WANG, J. (2012), Transjugular Approach for Radiofrequency Ablation of Premature Ventricular Contractions Originating from the Superior Tricuspid Annulus. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e358–e360. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03380.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Received August 20, 2011; accepted December 03, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.