Disclosures: The authors have no financial relationships to disclose or conflicts of interest to resolve.
Ablation of a Resistant Right Atrial Appendage Tachycardia Using a Magnetic Navigation System
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages e15–e18, January 2013
How to Cite
KHAN, M. K. and ELMOUCHI, D. (2013), Ablation of a Resistant Right Atrial Appendage Tachycardia Using a Magnetic Navigation System. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e15–e18. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03389.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.