Conflicts of interest: Michael Kühne and Christian Sticherling have received educational grants from Biosense Webster. Sven Knecht: none declared. Beat Schaer: none declared. Stefan Osswald: none declared.
Interplay between Arrhythmias Originating in the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and the Left Coronary Cusp
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages e356–e357, December 2012
How to Cite
KÜHNE, M., KNECHT, S., SCHAER, B., OSSWALD, S. and STICHERLING, C. (2012), Interplay between Arrhythmias Originating in the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and the Left Coronary Cusp. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e356–e357. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03408.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
- Received July 7, 2011; revised December 7, 2011; accepted January 9, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.