Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator in a Patient with Pectus Excavatum
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages e138–e139, May 2013
How to Cite
HAMOUD, A. and BARRY, J. (2013), Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator in a Patient with Pectus Excavatum. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e138–e139. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03413.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!